Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shrinking....

For those of you who do not know..I am losing weight.  In January I decided I needed to stop putting it off and just do it.  Of course I have help from my sister and friends.  I started January, 2012 and so far I've been doing good.  I have lost 31 pounds to date, although I weigh in the morning again so hopefully that will be a bigger number for me.  Sometimes it's hard to stay on track but I don't want to give up.  It's frustrating when you see pictures and you lost so much and worked so hard but yet you are still fat.  But I just have to keep working at it so I can see a picture and not think fat!


December 2011


This was me when I went to Tucson in December.  Seeing these pictures was part of what made me want to start.










May 2012
This picture is me in May when I went back to Tucson for Jessie's graduation.  Seeing this picture made me see that I am making progress.  So now the thing is how do I continue my journey, what is my next goal???  I have decided my next goal will be the convention at the end of July.  I want to make it to 40 pounds gone by then.  I am hoping to surpass my goal but we will just stick with that for now.  That means I need to lose 9 more pounds, I can do this!!!




I have to make small goals so I can reach my overall goal and never look back.  With the help and support of my friends and family this will happen.  Plus having my clothes fit better always helps.  Then when I have to put clothes in the give away pile that helps even more!!!  So this will turn into a blog about my weight loss journey, my ups and downs!


No comments:

Post a Comment