Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Time

I have never done a blog before and saw all these great ones out there and decided I would give it a try.  I am going to write about my experiences being single.  As you can see, since this is my first post, they will be few and far between.  I recently moved to Michigan and I am settling into a routine and finding friends.  Thank goodness I'm a Jehovah's Witness and have a place to go to find good friends.  When I decided to move back to Michigan many people asked me why it's so cold there and they get snow.  Well here is your answer:



Need I say more?  I think not.  I would take this over 100 degree days any day.  So stay tuned for a more lively blog in the hopefully near future.  I have a trip coming up and I'm sure I will have some good experiences from that to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment